- Blake: You got leads. Mitch & Murray paid good money. Get their names to sell them. You can't close the leads you're given, you can't close shit, *you are* shit, hit the bricks pal, and beat it, 'cause you are going *out*.
- Shelley Levene: The leads are weak.
- Blake: "The leads are weak." The fucking leads are weak? You're weak. I've been in this business fifteen years...
- Dave Moss: What's your name?
- Blake: Fuck you. That's my name.
- Moss: [laughs]
- Blake: You know why, mister? 'Cause you drove a Hyundai to get here tonight, I drove an eighty thousand dollar BMW. *That's* my name.
Hey I dig a new print as much as the next guy. I watched Blade Runner Final Cut not long ago and it looks like it was made yesterday. Seriously, if you didn’t know how old Fordy is, you would not be able to tell. At the other end of the scale though, if you are going to take a step down in class and watch something like, say: Night of the Bloody Apes, it’s got to be on VHS. My VHS is making a squeaking sound actually, so you have to put the volume up a bit. In fact recently we watched the extended edition of Dawn of the Dead and it was a bit annoying to start with but we just turned the volume up and as soon as bits started getting chopped off zombies it was okay.
I just found this 3 month old article and it reminded me that VHS is dead.
See Also: Nakitomi VHS memorial.